THE CHIEF GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, for ONE FULL YEAR we will fully refund the purchase price upon receipt of returned goods in new condition. The original packaging, tags and labels must remain attached.
For returns and exchanges of unused items, please email us at email@example.com with your return or exchange items and reason, and we'll be happy to get the Return Authorization process started for you.
For repair work, read below:
First of all, we’re a small business in Wisconsin and we want to help you.
We want you to be happy and proud of your Chief Upland gear and being a part of the quickly growing Chief Uplanders tribe.
Please reach out any time with any questions.
We've meticulously designed and built our products so you can pursue the toughest upland environments.
Our quality is the best in the business. We expect you to put it to the test and we stand behind it.
This is why we confidently guarantee that your purchase will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one full year from the date of purchase.
Under this warranty, we will repair your gear as quickly as possible so you can get back in the hunt, or replace it as needed.
This warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear in the field, abuse, negligence, or from barbed wire, burns, punctures, improper laundering etc.
Warranty is not transferable.
Proof of purchase must be provided.
Outside of the warranty explained above, we will happily work with you toward a solution in a quick and reasonable manner. Just send us an email following the same process below.
THE CHIEF REPAIR PROCESS
- Send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Include in the email:
- Your name, phone number, place of purchase, order number & the item needing attention
- If it’s a warranty request – you must attach proof of purchase to your email
- Describe how the issue happened (this also helps us generate ways to improve, so we love as much feedback as you can offer)
- Attach at least one clear picture, so we can see what you’re referencing.
- Include in the email:
- If needed, we will provide an RMA # (Return Merch Authorization) to track the process, a Repair Form and shipping instructions.
- Email the Repair Form back to us.
- Ship your item(s) to us via the carrier of your choice.
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the return shipping box.
- Include a printed copy of your Repair Form in the shipping box.
- Please Note – Do not send product back to us without an RMA #.
- Save your tracking number! Packages lost or damaged in transit must be handled between you and the carrier and they will require your tracking number in order to help you.
- If a refund is involved, it will be issued to your original form of payment, less shipping cost, typically within 1-2 business days.
- We may offer replacement product instead of a repair, depending on the damage. For repairs, we will ship your product back to you right away when repairs are complete.