Warranty & Repairs
THE CHIEF GUARANTEE
If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with your order, for ONE FULL YEAR we will fully refund the purchase price upon receipt of returned goods in new condition. The original packaging, tags and labels must remain attached.
CHIEF WARRANTY REPAIRS
First of all, we’re a small business in Wisconsin and we want to help you.
We want you to be happy and we want you to be proud of your Chief Upland gear and being a part of The Chief Tribe.
Please reach out any time with any questions.
We literally built our products so you can pursue the toughest upland environments.
We expect you to put it to the test and we stand behind it.
This is why we can confidently guarantee that your purchase will be free from defects in materials and workmanship for one full year from the date of purchase.
Under this warranty, we will repair your gear as quickly as possible so you can get back in the hunt.
This warranty does not cover damage from normal wear and tear in the field, abuse, negligence, or from barbed wire, burns, punctures, improper laundering etc.
Warranty is not transferable.
Proof of purchase must be provided.
Outside of the warranty explained above, we will happily work with you toward a solution in a quick and reasonable manner. Just send us an email following the same process below.
THE CHIEF REPAIR & RETURN PROCESS
- Send us an email: email@example.com
- Include in the email:
- Your name, phone number, place of purchase, order number & the item needing attention
- If it’s a warranty request – you must attach proof of purchase to your email
- Include in the email:
- Describe how the issue happened (this may also help us generate ways to improve, so we love as much feedback as you can offer)
- Attach at least one clear picture so we can see what you’re referencing
- If needed, we will provide an RMA # (Return Merch Authorization) to track the process, a Return & Repair Form and shipping instructions.
- Email the Return & Repair Form back to us.
- Ship your item(s) to us via the carrier of your choice.
- Write the RMA # on the outside of the return shipping box.
- Include a printed copy of your Return & Repair Form in the shipping box.
- Please Note – Do not send product back to us without an RMA #.
- Save your tracking number! Packages lost or damaged in transit must be handled between you and the carrier and they will require your tracking number in order to help you.
- If a refund is involved, it will be issued to your original form of payment, less shipping cost, typically within 1-2 business days.
- For repairs, we will ship your product back to you right away when repairs are complete.